Are you worried that your female partner may be cheating on you? Unfortunately, cheating is a very real and very pervasive part of our current culture. The internet and the evolution of social media have made it easier to meet new people, solicit affairs and cheat on your partner than ever before. Below are 12 facts you may or may not know about female cheaters:
1) Women are more likely to cheat if their mother has cheated as well. Studies have shown that in the same way you can inherit your mothers facial features, you can inherit her likelihood of having extramarital affairs;
2) Women are more likely than men to cheat for emotional reasons as opposed to purely physical motives and instant gratification;
3) Women are more likely to cheat if they feel emotionally deprived (their partner makes them feel lonely, unattractive, unwanted or taken for granted);
4) Revenge, boredom and thrill seeking have all been reasons women have given for cheating on their spouse or partner;
5) Faithful women talk to their partners on average at least 30-60 minutes per day, whereas women who cheat report communicating with their partners for five minutes or less. Communication is key;
6) Women with lower self esteem may cheat on their partner to increase their self-worth. Having an affair can fuel the mentality that someone cares for you and wants to be with you, regardless of whether their primary partner is already providing that emotional support;
7) Even if they still love their partner, sometimes women cheat because they lack passion within their relationship.Ways to rekindle the passion with your partner include playing romantic games, traveling somewhere romantic together and having open and honest conversations;
8) While men are more likely to cheat with multiple partners, women are more likely to have only one romantic partner outside their primary relationship. This could be due in part to the fact that women are more likely to have emotional affairs than merely physical affairs;
9) Because more women on average spend their time online and on social media, women are more likely to find another partner online. This is also why many women have non-physical affairs.
10) Women are less likely to cheat if they report being in “happy” relationships. On the contrary, a man wishing to have an affair will cheat regardless of his level of happiness in the relationship, supposedly because their affairs are primarily sexual in nature;
11) An interesting study shows that women are 40% more likely to cheat than they were 20 years ago;
12) Successful women (successful in the workplace, higher income) are 1.5x more likely to cheat on their partners than lower-earning women. Ironically, men in relationships where the female counterpart makes more money are more likely to cheat on their female partner as well.
If you are worried that your wife or girlfriend is cheating on you, give Investigation Hotline a call to discuss your private investigation options with a team of seasoned professionals.